• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online.  Update: I've had a medical issue come up, and this window might not get used. If it doesn't, I'll push the maintenance back to Saturday, 2 December. 

1/8 '32 Highboy parts

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I am in need of a transmission housing, part # 91, for the Revell '32 Ford Highboy Hot Rod 3'n1.  The kit part is chrome but I will accept an unplated one if need be.  For trade, I have many parts from the Monogram 1/8 Big T Street Rod, to include, all four chrome wheels and backing plates, suspension and drivetrain parts, exhaust pipes, front two tires, etc.  Let me know what you need.  I also have the Oval Gas Tank accessory kit, still in the original box.  If you have any spare decals for the kit, I would be interested in them too.  Thanks for looking. 

Posted

Thanks everyone, I have obtained the part that I needed.

Posted

Do you have any of your 1/8 parts that you would trade?

Later-

Posted

Sorry for the delay in answering your post, life gets in the way at times.  Yes, I do have some 1/8 parts to trade.  I have four (4) of the chrome reverse wheels with backing plates, drums, etc., still on the kit sprues.  I also have two (2) front tires that have never been used.  Do you have any 1/12 Formula One parts?  

Terry

Posted

No I don't. I have strictly 1/24 and 1/25 scale. Anything in those scales you're looking for? I don't build 1/8 but my buddy does and he always gives me kits and parts so I am trying to locate parts for him. All of those parts you have sound great. Sure would be great to get them for him. Let me know what you might like.

Later-

Posted (edited)

Do you have any 1/12 Formula One parts?  

I have the built up engine, driver and steering wheel from the Tamiya Lotus 49 Ford F1 kit if interested, Terry.

Edited by Casey

Posted

Casey,

Tell your buddy I am sorry but the 1/8 parts have already been snatched up by one of the members in our modeling club.  Do you have the windshield for the Lotus Type 49?

Posted

OK. Thanks anyway. Gotta try.

Later-

Posted

Casey,

Tell your buddy I am sorry but the 1/8 parts have already been snatched up by one of the members in our modeling club.  Do you have the windshield for the Lotus Type 49?

Sorry, I only have the parts I mentioned.