Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Bronco.....

That's a great looking Bronco Cruz. I going to start on one soon, and was wondering why you only used the flares on the rear.

Thank you, a lot of the real ones only used the rear flares simply because the front wheel openings of the body were already high. I will however use all four on the next one I build.

Cruz, that is one fine lookin' Bronco! :wub:

I've got the correct wheelcovers from Chief Joseph at Fireball, and my intentions is to turn into a '70. I've collected lots of pics of one------just a matter of getting more hours in the day to get all these someday projects done! :D

Thanks my friend, would love to see you build one. I guarantee you will enjoy building this one.

Magnificent build, have to admit; I am envious of your ability.  Beautiful job as all of your models are, but this Bronco really hits home for me.  What is your next project?

Thank you sir, I am actually working on a Monogram '69 Super Bee but cannot give too many details for now. I will certainly share it when the time is right.