Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Dodge W11 Hubcaps on Ebay 10/7

Frank, you're thinking about that other forum! :D

I believe linking to eBay auctions are frowned upon when it's the OP's original thread. There's been problems with that in the past. There is a certain seller that got all fired up when it was pointed out how OUTRAGEOUS his prices were on eBay and he came on here and made a huge stink about it. I'd mention his name, but like another individual who's name daren't be mentioned (initials D.T), it turns into a real firestorm with the thread eventually getting locked.

I'll have to see about getting a set of those hubcaps the next time they turn up. He seems to be a regular on eBay, so they'll show up again probably before long.

Sorry about that. I mistakenly thought there was a rule on the forum against linking to active Ebay listings.

No problem , Frank . I was able to get to the page just in time to purchase the 2nd-of-two items ! 

Thanks for sharing the info that those elusive W11s were available -- they're my favourite wheel covers !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...