Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where oh where can I Ford Gt/LM Decal sheets #66,67,68

Hi Ladies &Gentlemen,are these Decals Available ANYWHERE  besides Pattos place?,,i tried to have Patto  sell me some at a less than consumer price,as well as I would pay to get them here from Australia, but eas politely denied. I do understand and i am not Knocking him , ( his products are awesome,).It s JUST not in the budget to shell out 38.00  for decals.thank you to anyone wjo Responds,,,,,,,,,

These guys carry them too http://www.slotfabrik.com/product_info.php?info=p644_decal-ford-gt-2016-lm--68.html

22 Euro or about 26 US plus shipping. I've not seen anyone else carrying them anywhere.

And a link to a gentleman that did a GTLM conversion using the Revell Ford GT kit and the above decals. 

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=7193874#post7193874

If you can find a cheaper set somewhere please let me know. I've got a conversion for the Ford GT going too and have yet to buy decals.

These are the ones that I have. 1/24th scale. I never used anything from them before. If interested send me a pm. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tim, 

Do you have contact info on these guys? I'd love to get a set of them. I've got a GTLM conversion on the go, but I keep putting off working on it till I get some decals in hand. These look pretty nice.

Thanks

No..no info on the company.  There's not an email either. They are very nicely done. They had a few different teams. 

Too bad. They look really good. I did a google search and came up with nothing on them. If you ever decide to let a set go, let me know, I'd be interested.

• 2 weeks later...