• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wanted Ford GT LM Race car#66 67,68 decals

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Guys n girls, trying to find Decals to Do the New Ford GT Race Cars, #66 #67 #68 or #69 .i know about Pattos in Australia but those r out pf my PRICE range.thank you for any help! Shaun

Posted

Replied in your other post....

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Email Profil24 to see if they will sell you a set from there 16' GT LM.

I bought a photo-etch set from there Greenwood Vette to use on my USAirfix Greenwood Vette.

They are very flexible and easy to deal with.  Them, Renaissance and LeMans Miniatures have been a real treat to do business with.  I'm very impressed with the French scale model business.

Viva La France!

Edited by aurfalien

Posted

Hi,

Email Profil24 to see if they will sell you a set from there 16' GT LM.

I bought a photo-etch set from there Greenwood Vette to use on my USAirfix Greenwood Vette.

They are very flexible and easy to deal with.  Them, Renaissance and LeMans Miniatures have been a real treat to do business with.  I'm very impressed with the French scale model business.

Viva La France!

That'll be a no go, I'll save you the email. I asked right when the Ford was released if I could order just a set of the decals and PE and they said they weren't selling them separately at this time. Now they may offer them in the future as a separate purchase. My guess is tho, they've sold out of the kits and if they have any decals/PE left they'll save them for another run of kits.

Posted

Hey  thanks you guys, and Jherid,apologize about the double post. I did Email Profile 24 aprox 2 days ago we will see