• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online.  Update: I've had a medical issue come up, and this window might not get used. If it doesn't, I'll push the maintenance back to Saturday, 2 December. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whoopiekat Notice

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Due to a personal loss, I ask for some time before I am able to reply to any emails. I have also put up a notice on my site.

Thank you

Alan :(

Posted

Sorry to hear about that, Alan. 

Best wishes. 

Russ

Posted

My condolences, Alan

Posted

Sorry for your loss Alan.

Posted

Alan, my condolences to you and your family.

Posted

Sorry for the loss. Condolences to you and yours. 

Posted

Very sorry to hear of your loss Alan.  My sincere condolences to you and your family

Posted

Very sorry to hear of your loss Alan.  My sincere condolences to you and your family.  GOD Bless.  Dan

Posted

I want to thank you all for your patients and kind words and thoughts while I have been mourning my very painful loss, Now with a broken heart. I have been dealt a double blow with just recently fining out that a very close and dear friend has been given the news of just weeks left to live due to his rapidly advancing and extremely aggressive bone cancer. How much heart ache can one be expected to endure ?

The best thing for me is to try to keep busy and my mind occupied. I am back printing orders and hope to have everyone's orders out in the next week or so.

I sincerely appreciate the understanding and kind messages and thoughts

Thank you

Alan

Posted

Condolences . I offer my heartfelt Prayers during these painful trials you are enduring .. God Bless