• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Monogram Poison Pinto parts?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone happen to have some good headlight and taillight lenses for this kit? I happened to pick up the later reissue of this kit, the Pinto Street Rod, and it's missing headlight and taillight lenses. Anyone have any?

Posted (edited)

Jesse,

The headlights in the Poison Pinto kit were solid chrome plated pieces, not a separate bezel/bucket and clear lens as found in the later Pinto Street Rod version. Not sure if this helps you or not. I'm 99% sure I have a set of chrome plated headlights still attached to the runners, but not sure which kit they are from. I can dig 'em out if needed.

It looks like the tail light lens piece was the same for both kits, though:

Mono6654PoisonPinto5.jpg

Edited by Casey

Posted

Ahh, thanks for the correction. I have the later issue with the clear lenses. Well, they should have had them. 

I just remembered I have a parts car that is about 45-50 percent complete of the same kit, I need to dig it up to see if it has both of those items. That would make mine 100% complete.