• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online.  Update: I've had a medical issue come up, and this window might not get used. If it doesn't, I'll push the maintenance back to Saturday, 2 December. 

Felt it needed said!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I have only been a member for a short time....(hope this is right place to post this) if not I apologize. 

Xingu ....Michael Hall!

I'd like to give a shout out!....

this guy is amazing what he does..... For , in & about this forum.  Hats off to you Sir!    Thank you!

khils. .....Kevin H.

Posted

I agree, all the mods deserve recognition for the work they do to keep this place clean and safe.

Posted

X3!

Steve

Posted

Totally agree!!

Posted

x5

Posted

Yep I agree as well

Posted

Another yes vote.

Posted

Wow, don't know what I did to bring this about, but thanks. I am following in the footsteps of someone that I can never hope to equal. Harry had a special knack for keeping things running smoothly. I am lucky that the members here bring things to my attention so that I can look like I know what I am doing.

The real stars of the forum are it's members. The members who are quick to offer advice, answer questions and offer up that critical part that is needed to finish a model.

Posted

id like to take this time to say the same for them too....thanks gents...your work is appreciated.

Posted

It's a thankless, volunteer type job that often goes unnoticed. Michael does a great job and is an all around nice guy to boot! Yes, Harry left a deep void but having communicated with both Michael and Harry, I would like to think Michael will do well following in Harry's footsteps. Both men are class acts and have a passion for the hobby that is reflected in the way this place runs.

Many thanks to you Michael!

Posted

A special thanks to Michael and Casey for keeping this forum running smoothly.

Posted

don't forget our other unsung hero, Dave Ambrose.   :)

Posted (edited)

X6   I have seen alot of conflicts over the years, but have felt the mods have been fair and timely to keep this a friendly drama free forum.  Thanks  

Edited by Ridge Rider

Posted

Totally agree!!

x2

Posted

I also agree giving the guys kudos.  Thank you.

Posted

10-4 to all the comments, including Xingu's.

Posted

A special thanks to Michael and Casey for keeping this forum running smoothly.

I would agree with you regarding Michael and Dave. However, I'm not sure how Casey figures into this :huh:

Posted

...I'm not sure how Casey figures into this :huh:

Casey was a moderator a few years back.

Posted

Casey was a moderator a few years back.

I'm well aware of Casey's former role in the moderation of the forum, I just don't don't see how that relates to the current roles that both Michael and Dave fill on a daily basis. Nick's reply suggests that Casey still has an involvement in the current moderation team. If we're going to give credit then lets give it where it's due and to the correct people.

Posted

I'm well aware of Casey's former role in the moderation of the forum, I just don't don't see how that relates to the current roles that both Michael and Dave fill on a daily basis. Nick's reply suggests that Casey still has an involvement in the current moderation team. If we're going to give credit then lets give it where it's due and to the correct people.

1) Not everyone here is aware that Casey used to be a moderator.

2) Not everyone here is aware that Casey is no longer a moderator.

Posted

1) Not everyone here is aware that Casey used to be a moderator.

2) Not everyone here is aware that Casey is no longer a moderator.

I was not aware that Casey is NO longer one of the moderators. Thanks. to Michael and Dave for keeping this forum running smoothly.

Posted

Thankscto Greg for providing the site. Micheal for keeping the site from becoming a free for all and Dave for keeping the site running smoothly.