Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jhedir6

TAT 2017-- 2010 Moebius LoneStar

Originally I was doing a restore on the only Big Rig I've ever built, a Ford Areomax. Unfortunately, the chassis has such a bad warp to it that I cant get out, that I've decided to park it in the yard for now. With that in mind, I decided I needed a new truck. This past week I scored this on Ebay for a really nice price, so we're off. 

20171028_095333.jpg

nice kit !! I had to use the instructions from the ROG lonestar to build mine, don't care for the itemized type sheets..I'm old school like pictures lol

just a heads up watch the cowl to hood fit, the hood  tend to sit high..usually sanding down the cowl helps 

nice kit !! I had to use the instructions from the ROG lonestar to build mine, don't care for the itemized type sheets..I'm old school like pictures lol

just a heads up watch the cowl to hood fit, the hood  tend to sit high..usually sanding down the cowl helps 

Thanks Jeff. I agree...very nice kit. And I, as well, dont like the instructions at all. It's nice that they show some colour photos of someones WiP but I do not like the directions at all. I'm ok with the itemized directions but some drawings of part locations in close up would be better. But I'm figuring it out. The only other gripe I have atm is, the part number tabs on the trees are so tiny, it's very hard to pick up the actual part numbers. But the quality and engineering of the kit itself is very good. And with 300 parts...lots to keep you busy.

Thanks for the tip on the cowl..I'll keep an eye out.