[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Rick315-8

Mo'luminium....What happend ?

Anyone know what happend to Mo'luminium ?

I've just tried to put in my first order with them,  and,  to my surprise,  the "contact info" page is gone , and if you try to go to checkout you get the 404 error page.......seems like they are out of business....anyone know for sure if this is the case or are they just having tech problems with their site.

I would hate to think that they are gone as they offered some really great products.

He’s not out of business, I’ll send this to him.

Great news !.....Thank you ! .....I will check back on his site to see when he will have the bugs worked out then.

I'm still here not sure what happened to the site I'm have no clue how it works but just send me a email jlrahmo@aol.com  and I'll get you fixed up , thanks , Jamie 

Anyone know what happend to Mo'luminium ?

I've just tried to put in my first order with them,  and,  to my surprise,  the "contact info" page is gone , and if you try to go to checkout you get the 404 error page.......seems like they are out of business....anyone know for sure if this is the case or are they just having tech problems with their site.

I would hate to think that they are gone as they offered some really great products.

The first time I ordered from Jamie I had a similar problem. The security was set too high on my computer and wouldn't allow cookies. After the adjustment, I had no more problems.

Great products and service by the way!

I just placed an order on his site (paid with PayPal) -- no problems.

Jamie wow dude long long time dude hit me up its dave brickwood we use to chat on the model room or tow trucks ive stilll got the set of your first air cleaners you gave me when i was in. Sc im in ca now at brads place

Oops wr9te in wrong spot man its been a longtime 3 deployments 2 in war zones for me ik now d8sabled and retired not by cho8ce hmu