Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mo'luminium....What happend ?

Anyone know what happend to Mo'luminium ?

I've just tried to put in my first order with them,  and,  to my surprise,  the "contact info" page is gone , and if you try to go to checkout you get the 404 error page.......seems like they are out of business....anyone know for sure if this is the case or are they just having tech problems with their site.

I would hate to think that they are gone as they offered some really great products.

Anyone know what happend to Mo'luminium ?

I've just tried to put in my first order with them,  and,  to my surprise,  the "contact info" page is gone , and if you try to go to checkout you get the 404 error page.......seems like they are out of business....anyone know for sure if this is the case or are they just having tech problems with their site.

I would hate to think that they are gone as they offered some really great products.

The first time I ordered from Jamie I had a similar problem. The security was set too high on my computer and wouldn't allow cookies. After the adjustment, I had no more problems.

Great products and service by the way!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2017-10-28 at 9:12 PM, 73gmc454 said:

I'm still here not sure what happened to the site I'm have no clue how it works but just send me a email jlrahmo@aol.com  and I'll get you fixed up , thanks , Jamie 

Hey Jamie, I saw on the KFS website that you are the new owner of their Holmes wrecker kit. Is that correct?

On 10/28/2017 at 8:12 PM, 73gmc454 said:

I'm still here not sure what happened to the site I'm have no clue how it works but just send me a email jlrahmo@aol.com  and I'll get you fixed up , thanks , Jamie 

Kudos to you Jamie!

• 1 month later...