[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Monday, March 25, at 8:15 PM PDT for maintenance. See posting in General.
Sign in to follow this  
Rudy

NEED! 1962 Pontiac Catalina "FENDER SPEAR"

I am finishing up a 1962 Pontiac Catalina as a surprise Gift for my Aunt. I got this Kit second hand, and only noticed at the very end of assembly after all is painted, that I am missing one of the chrome "fender spears" (I guess that is what I will call it) that goes on top of the front fenders. I think they may also house a turn-signal indicator light in the 1:1, but am not sure on that. Please see the pictures below to see what I am talking about. The first pic is of what I need, (not my car) the second is the Kit I have. The third kit is the OTHER kit I also have, but it is the "custom one"  and does NOT have the "fender spears" as they are "shaved" in the custom model. Had I known it was missing, (I only have ONE) I would have simply filled the holes, but it is too late now, the car is painted, cleared, and polished. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I am wiling to pay for the part and shipping.

Thanks!

Rudy

rwQl4XK.jpg

cxJy8je.jpg

cRZ4HoU.jpg

Edited by Rudy

Rudy

I have a set you can have just PM your shipping info and I 'll send it out to you.