Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whats the deal with this kit

Got 4 from my Dad,and all my buddies want one lol why are these so desireable?I dont even like it

bbb6b6557f0f8970ceb220a3aaa4ed3c--drag-cars-model-car.jpg

Nice subtle 'for sale, send me offers' post there fella ;)

Page rules pinned post states no sales yet this is clearly fishing for offers and selling your surplus kits!

Edited by M1ks

Nice subtle 'for sale, send me offers' post there fella ;)

Page rules pinned post states no sales yet this is clearly fishing for offers and selling your surplus kits!

Wasn't lookin at all to sell these,so chill out!I can read the pinned post and wouldn't break the rules of the forum!

Wasn't lookin at all to sell these,so chill out!I can read the pinned post and wouldn't break the rules of the forum!

Yet you're  breaking the rules and doing exactly that and pretending to be surprised after saying here's several of these rare kits that I don't even like and getting people saying I'll buy one ta.

If you were abiding by the rules you'd be replying with sorry, I'm only putting on info no sales allowed I'll stick them on ebay etc instead of hey pm me to arrange a sale! 

The one thing worse than people who flout and wiggle round site rules are those who do so then act all 'who me?' and feign ignorance. 

Edited by M1ks

Yet you're  breaking the rules and doing exactly that and pretending to be surprised after saying here's several of these rare kits that I don't even like and getting people saying I'll buy one ta.

If you were abiding by the rules you'd be replying with sorry, I'm only putting on info no sales allowed I'll stick them on ebay etc instead of hey pm me to arrange a sale! 

The one thing worse than people who flout and wiggle round site rules are those who do so then act all 'who me?' and feign ignorance. 

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

You might not want to make accusations based on your perceptions.

Any way, I have news for you.

People buy & sell stuff on these forums all of the time through personal messaging.

It's not new.

Steve

No he isn't doing anything wrong. Chill out man.

Just a reminder: Publicly selling or offering for sale is not allowed on this site.

I do not think that is what happened in this case.

Greg - I don't think everyone will get what the photo implies and I don't think it applies here. I have been watching this thread since it was first posted (and the one in the Trading Post where he mentions the kits he is looking for in trade).