Model Cars Magazine Forum

69' Nova

frozono

Love the paint, what was your process?

Hi SteelyEd,

I saned all emblems and mold lines. Used acrylic black sealler. Then mix Candy2o Dirt Track Brown with Elegance metallic from Auto Air. Then for the lines used Espectral Chrome from Alclad.... for clear I used acrylic gloss  clear....?

Since I hate bugging people for info I can search on the GoogleNet, when I spotted the bottle of Gauzy, I said to myself, "Self, what the heck is that stuff?"

I then performed the aforementioned GoogleWeb search and found the website for AK  Interactive. I then bookmarked them for future possible purchases.

Unfortunately, it spawned questions I can't do a GoogleSearchie Thing on. Are they the company you use? If so, how are their products and service?

Also, do you always use it or is it to help a finish you're not totally thrilled with?

Beautiful work Luis. Thanx for sharing.

Since I hate bugging people for info I can search on the GoogleNet, when I spotted the bottle of Gauzy, I said to myself, "Self, what the heck is that stuff?"

I then performed the aforementioned GoogleWeb search and found the website for AK  Interactive. I then bookmarked them for future possible purchases.

Unfortunately, it spawned questions I can't do a GoogleSearchie Thing on. Are they the company you use? If so, how are their products and service?

Also, do you always use it or is it to help a finish you're not totally thrilled with?

Beautiful work Luis. Thanx for sharing.

Hi. I have been using AK Interactive for almost 7 years. There products are great. This brand is for Military modeling.... but it works great with model cars. I recommended.