Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry`s Models

5 hours ago, f1ford48 said:

WOW- the WLA is amazing... the saddle and bags look like real leather

Harry’s artistic talents are all over that wla. Photographed against the right setting it would pass for 1:1. The others are super clean builds which I am proud to display and I tell everyone who sees them about Harry’s talent as a builder and champion of our hobby. 

1 hour ago, Flynlo said:

Harry’s artistic talents are all over that wla. Photographed against the right setting it would pass for 1:1. The others are super clean builds which I am proud to display and I tell everyone who sees them about Harry’s talent as a builder and champion of our hobby. 

Good on you, Tim.

I do exactly the same to anyone who sees Hary’s Builds that I was lucky enough to get.

On 3/6/2018 at 11:16 AM, Twokidsnosleep said:

I got the Sopwith Camel all finished off and re-rigged all the wires. I left any wiring that Harry had placed and just added the missing ones. The second pic shows how much fun rigging a biplane is

IMG_2151.thumb.JPG.c489cb8447f4686f8f74e6ad10c98194.JPG

IMG_2140.thumb.JPG.79dedefeb1811cc905fce12048652cf1.JPG

Thanks Harry, I enjoyed bringing this back to lifeB)

that Field Marshal should have stood back when the pilot yelled  ''CONTACT''!!!!!

On 3/17/2018 at 12:39 PM, bbowser said:

Frank, the Stutz looks great!  So does your shop.  Where did you find the old telephones and spray gun?  Is that a 1/16 F1 in the back?

Thanks- the props were picked up along the way-some are actually doll house stuff,   the F-2 WAS CONVERTED FROM A 1/18 F-1 die -cast.   bigger axles etc-that's the shop truck.

20180321_180028.jpg

20180321_175852.jpg

20180321_175835.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...