Model Cars Magazine Forum

Old Ferrari builds

FabbricaP

Thanks all for the comments. Hopefully one day I can get around to building the Enzo and Modena again now that my modeling experience/skills have improved some.

Atin- all except the LaFerrari were Tamiya TS-8 Italian Red. The LaFerrari was Tamiya TS-86 Brilliant Red (over Tamiya pink primer). IMHO think any Ferrari after about 2005 looks better with the TS-86 and any model before looks appropriate with a more classic, less bright Ferrari red like TS-8.

looks like we could get along fine, we both have a Ferrari Virus i see....

The only thing that looks abit odd to me, are the headlights of the 360, did you do an edge lining in white under the glass? or does it just look like it? other than that looks perfect and alot better than the stuff i produce so far :rolleyes: :P 

• 11 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 10:36 PM, cwobeaman said:

What color/brand and clear did you use on these if you know?  The Modena looks markedly different to me.. Also, I’m struggling with what paint to do the dashes in. 

I’m pretty sure I used Tamiya TS-8 Italian Red for all of them straight from the can. The Modena probably looks different because it was a bad paint job - didn’t really know what I was doing back then lol.