Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius future kit prototypes from November, 2017 NNL Motor City...

tim boyd

77-78 Thunderbird done in the style of the Revell 77 Monte Carlo.......Plez...

Actually, the way Revell does their snapper kits, I would welcome some nice new tools from them! 

My hope is that we will finally get a decent 67-72 GM truck kit someday, one that could be built several different ways-2wd/4wd, shortbed/longbed. With the recent 66 Suburban, how hard would it be for Revell to create a 67-72 version?

1984 Ford Tempo...and the second version will be...a 1984 Mercury Topaz!  

Like!  ;)

Remember back in the '80's an corporate add in a Chilton's automotive industry mag, and at the time, to me they didn't look all that bad, a bit "whaly" when looked upon now, but certainly a fresh styling break, from the ruler drawn square models....reminds me on one of the old Top Gear episodes where Jeremy Clarkson mocks the design of a '80's Lincoln (town car, I think it was) 

Edited by Luc Janssens

1984 Ford Tempo...and the second version will be...a 1984 Mercury Topaz!  

(not what I would choose, but I tried to think of what could be the most unappealing subjects a kit company could choose)

My wife had a 84 Topaz........Awful car....low point for Ford.....but make a kit...I'll buy one!!!

I wish, start with a '62 Nova hardtop and convertible, then a wagon. Then do new trim and interior for a '63/64 and finally do a '65.

There's a quite decent new '64 Nova hardtop diecast out now (1/24). I hit mine with some Snake-Fu and it looks very nice sitting on my shelf. 

64NovaDC24.thumb.jpg.fdcef7268102818019b