Model Cars Magazine Forum

SEMA 32 FORD Under Glass .

jeff f

I have seen pics of a chopped 32 3 window Ford at 2017 SEMA . It's British racing green with black Dayton wires . Looks to have an 8 stack 312 Ford engine also . I think it's just too cool ! So here goes .

Thanks Jeff .

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

Edited by jeff f

Wheels & Tires . My favorite way to start a model . The wheels are from Monogram 1/24 30 Ford with aluminum rings at the rear . I made the two bar spinners from aluminum also . The rear tires are 32 kit generic Goodyears . Fronts are Monogram frontrunners from drag kits . They are bored out to a scale 20 inches . I have a can of Tamiya AS - 21 dark green I'll use with clear . Working on the motor - trans , and top chop . This will be a shelf model only .

Thanks for looking in , Jeff .

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

After three rounds of detail work , sanding and priming the body is ready for color . I found another pic of the car that shows a LS with old valve covers , no thanks . Still thinking about the injection manifold as the intake ports are in vertical pairs .

Jeff .

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

I'm still working on the 32 , flat out strange for me . The green AS- 21 is done with Wet Look . I don't see any blue tint in it though . But it probably matches 1-1 car better . Hope to rolling stock under her this weekend . 

Have fun Jeff .

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG