[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
Michael Kröger

1978 Dodge Monaco Brougham 1/25

;) Bingo

12189874_894747680618791_475801356594730218_n.jpg

Willkommen im Forum, Herr Kröger!
Ich habe einen Satz dieser fantastischen "W11" Dodge Radabdeckungen gekauft; Sie sind hervorragend.
Ausgezeichneter Job auf diesem 1978 Dodge Monaco.

Edited by 1972coronet

Outstanding Dodge! The vinyl top is just perfect, as are the other details built into this.

Thanls!

I use simple Tape for it.

Kipp No. 301

Glues very strong.

I dont now you can buy it in US!?

2033_0.jpg

Its easily nicest build i have seen done from this kit.. Welcome to forum.. I would like to see more of your builds.. B)

As every one else has said, you have built an awesome replica. I too would like to see more of your models.

WoW ! that's awesome it's really nice to see something other than a police car made from these. And I'm a retired cop.!!! Very nice job .!!!

Wow that's nice! I love those hub caps! great build.

Mike

Edited by mlomaka

Outstanding work!  Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your work.

Wow,what a great job.The dam car looks real.Gotta love that interior.Man cars back in the 70s,had some really strange,sometimes really ugly interiors.I like the wood trim,and the rear windows that are rolled down.I guess they didn't have child safety roll up windows back then.Lol

Thanks for sharing the pics. 

;) Bingo

12189874_894747680618791_475801356594730218_n.jpg

Hi Michael, super impressive work!

I`m building a base model `70 Challenger would like to use your mopar volcano hubcaps, could you post a link of that your casting hubcap item on ebay?

IMG_2749.thumb.JPG.1d0ed909953d99ef58510200416.thumb.jpg.7dd8a4c726faaa0d016eeaf

That is a really great job on that kit. Must be one of the best that I have seen. And welcome to the forum from Norway aswell:)