[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Michael Kröger

1978 Dodge Monaco Brougham 1/25

Wonderfull Challenger , love that base model!

From where do you have the flat hood?

greatings

Michael

Is here the right place for step by step pics from the Dodge monaco?

1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_01.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_02.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_03.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_04.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_05.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_06.thumb.jpg.1978_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_07.thumb.jpg.

Wow! Very nice Monaco! As someone said earlier it's great to see a top of the line model built from this kit (Mine will be built as the poorest model possible :P) for a change. Very nice and clean work everywhere, but what really catches my eyes is that hood ornament! That's something I don't usually see on scale models. Fantastic work & Greetings from Finland too!

Thanks Nico

The Hood Ornament is from a 1/35 Military Photo eatched Set.

It is actually the crosshairs of a flak.

Greatings

Michael

Wow... insane!!!! Great conversion of a car that I have never seen modeled before.  Too many great details to call out, so we'll just leave it at, "perfect" all around.  Not a car subject that I would ever consider, but you got one very unique build there.Superb!   erstaunlich!