- looks overall better

- it's FUN!

:rolleyes:

DSCF8072-vi.jpg

DSCF8073-vi.jpg

and here is the video on how it works:

Thanks,

Hello,

After some unsuccessful attemps at doing my own horn trumpets for this project, I tried improving the kit's parts.

Here you can see the before and after. Still some additional fine tuning but it looks way much better.

DSCF8114b-vi.jpg

Thanks,

:angry: UHHHH,Iz I'm not a doctor(I just play one on TV),But I think you've been hangin with Bill Geary too much, cause you seem to have come down with a case of"Obsessiveitis" The ONLY way to treat this is to put as many details as possible into your builds. From what I've seen of your previous work , you've had this ailment for quite a while!My advice is to do NOTHING! it will probably go away when you die.Don't worry though, as it is not terminal.BUT as you have found, it IS contagious! Spread some my way, willya? :angry:

Hello again,

This car was a true roadster with no side windows. So the window cranks are out of place. I carefully sanded it down. One down one to go.

Now you see it,

DSCF8134b-vi.jpg

Now you don't

DSCF8135b-vi.jpg

This is the kind of little details that even if nobody else notices, are important to me. After all, I build for myself and I'm my toughest critic.

Thanks,

Hi,

This looks more comfortable than my couch, but if you get some Armor All in it and take a curve at more than 15 MPH you'll end up thrown out of the car :lol:

DSCF8138-vi.jpg

Custom mix leather color (Testor's enamels) black wash, light tan drybrush, finger rubbed for sheen.

Thanks,

Edited by ismaelg

That seat looks stupid real. What colors did you mix?

For the life of me I can't find where I wrote the formula!

I mixed it 2 years ago for the Ferrari 612ig interior, and I had enough left for this project.

I remember using Testor's Model Masters Dark tan, military brown, deep yellow and a touch of Chevy engine red. Unfortunately I can't find the ratios.

I think I posted the formula on the Hobby Heaven board over 2 years ago and it was one of my last posts there.

As you can see I did many trials and batch 12 was the final one.

DSCF1836-vi.jpg

DSCF1886b-vi.jpg

Thanks,

;) Man, Iz, that's gonna be one really sharp lookin build! The color combo's are GREAT! BTW, when the cops found my Second 95 Impala SS that was stolen, it din't look anything like yours. It was literally stripped to the shell. It looked like a body in white, cept it was black! all that was left were the rear quarter glass,an backlite!(back window)the rest, even the insulation,was GONE!!!!! Truly a Profesional job! ;)