Model Cars Magazine Forum

Asked and Answered....

Saw the guys from Round2 at Macomb on the weekend....

I took the opportunity to ask "What's Next"....

Peterbilt Cabover again....

Asked when they will re-pop the Transtar II from Ertl....

No plans to do it, but he seemed excited to tell me that up next after the "Pete" is the Autocar (Dump?)...

Nope...

Tractor, again....

Later Guys.... 

Not surprising, but still disappointing. Round2 has been reissuing most of the tractor kits they reissued within the last few years, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Diamond REO and Road Boss up again in 2018-9.

The Autocar Tractor was a Stevens International limited offering a few years ago, just like the Mac Cabover which was just reissued...seeing a pattern here? I don't blame Round2, it's easy money and they must have no trouble moving the kits, so why not go with a sure thing?

I believe the Peterbilt 352 will have Coca-Cola livery...I saw it somewhere online. The box art is similar to the Coke Ford Short Hauler.

Scroll down a few topics in the Model Trucks: Reviews section to the Pete 352 topic. :D

Wonder if the Autocar will have Coca-Cola livery.  It would be pretty ridiculous if it did.

It wouldn't surprise me if it did...Round2 seems to be Coca-Cola-ing all the truck kit they can. -_-

I missed my chance to get the Western Star while it was out....who knows..?

I would bet on that one returning again within the next few years too.

• 1 month later...