Model Cars Magazine Forum

Triumph Drag Bike: On The Bench 11/15/ 17

Hello.......Keith,Art,Bob.......Andy ,always nice to hear from you......thanks guys for the kind comments......I really do appreciate  them:)........I attached the rear wheel and tire......Jeff Corder made me a few resin copies of my Revell Rear 1/8  rear slick that I had........I added some custom decals that I had Gary with GWS decals make me.......and I painted and lightly weathered the tire........I modified the rear wheel and painted it Alclad ......I also modified the caliper and painted that Alclad too.......thanks for looking.

DSCF4609_zpsf2fiau5k.jpg

DSCF4611_zpsh1fjdyss.jpg

DSCF4620_zpsvtkzwosc.jpg

DSCF4617_zpsjrlcffg2.jpg

DSCF4616_zpss4lrxbbx.jpg

DSCF4615_zps4mz4icgg.jpg

Hello........I got the fromt tire on and attached the brake and clutch cables.......I made a seat and painted it alkaloid........I attached the shift and brake linkage........I made a chain guard and also painted that Alclad.......I hooked up the oil lines and foot pegs......all I need to do is make the pipes and hook up the brake line......thanks for looking

DSCF4641_zpse69wluab.jpg

DSCF4640_zpsnsfez7xa.jpg

DSCF4638_zpsuynh5csc.jpg

DSCF4637_zpsa4maljs2.jpg

DSCF4636_zpsr84fowz0.jpg

Hello.......Thank you all so very much for following along with this build and all the kind comments .......I really appreciated it:).......I made some exhaust pipes and painted them Alclad.......I also posted some "Outside" finished pictures.......you can go here to see them......thanks for looking

DSCF0033_zpsobaxu1ym.jpg

DSCF0032_zpsvtiwraom.jpg

DSCF0038_zpsyo07cefi.jpg

DSCF0035_zpso6mmiph0.jpg

DSCF0061_zpsrgx5tbgy.jpg