Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 32 Ford sedan-from double kit

pack rat

• 2 weeks later...

It is really great to see such a fabulous build of this venerable Deuce. I wonder if those in the know have any knowledge if there is a possibility that Round 2 could do a reissue. I am hoping so as it looks like if combined with a chopped 3-window Coupe you could build a close replica of the album cover Chili Catallo Little Deuce Coupe.

Mike, gotta say it again, this thing is stellar. What you did with a simple wheel and tire swap and a little detailing just makes this thing sooooo cool. So cool in fact, that it inspired me to build something similar. I had this idea rattling around in my head for awhile, but your build tripped my trigger, so to speak.

• 1 year later...

I'm kinda late to the party but wow, this is a stunner, Mike.  As I am now in the process of building the same model form leftover parts, your photos are also a great reference source as well.  You also have me seriously re-considering my choice of wheels!

And Craig, love that Vicky!  That was my plan (B) until I got a very generous offer that I will reveal in my thread when it arrives here in Australia.

Cheers

Alan