[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

I bought three of these kits at the Macomb Toy Show in Detroit last weekend....

Upon opening them, I find that two of them are missing the Chrome Trees....

Has anyone here found the same parts missing in their kits?

I know it is rare for this to happen, but, if there were two kits in the entire run, I would have been the lucky one to buy them....

Later Guys.....

No problem here...bought three (at different times, in different places) and all are fine.

Thanks for mentioning this Michael. I'll have to open the FD100 I got at that show and check it.

Mine were fine and everything seems to be there. I would contact Revell and notify them of your problem. They have always been very good about correcting this sort of thing. They need to know the coding from your boxes as this my help them trace when the production took place to see if there is a problem in their production systems.    

Michael, I checked the one I bought and it has the chrome. I bought mine from one of the new kit dealers.

Mine were fine and everything seems to be there. I would contact Revell and notify them of your problem. They have always been very good about correcting this sort of thing. They need to know the coding from your boxes as this my help them trace when the production took place to see if there is a problem in their production systems.    

Already sent off a request to Revell for replacements....

Could they have been reshrink wrapped?

Does not appear so....

If they were, it was a really good job....