[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Dodge big horn holmes 750 modified 3408 cat this is a fantasy build . long haul continental on off road theft. Recovery no matter what where when. Or how we'll recover your plastic rig . when construction resumes this one will have many surprises. All features will be operable it will have a chase vehiicle and  light recovery vehicles within

1011172240~2.jpg

1015171023.jpg

0927171623d.jpg

Edited by Moparlover64

Very cool project!!! Looks great so far!!

Are you using the K.F.S. Holmes recovery kit or is everything made from scratch? I would like to build a Holmes bed myself some day.

Here's an incentive picture:

34473169162_74699af778_k.jpgIMG_2878 by Brian Smith, on Flickr

Started with kfs holmes but have modified or replaced most parts stinger and deck and boxes totally scratched bighorn interior grill windshield totally scratched only had a resin body t600a sleeprr unit kw aerodyne chassis stretched third axle and front drive axle tcase scratched resin 3408 modified so far ive open about 6 of my semi kits vintage like me for parts dash is from autocar a 64 this ones beeen dubbed the beast by a fellow modeller from the other forum i think the names fitting gonne put it on the bug deflector or. Visor this has been so far the most challenging rewarding build of mine its also my first build in 12 years im using every trick ive ever known plus many new ones i now have parkinsons and ptsd and depleted uranium poisoning that have added many new challenges as if that werent enough add a failed back surgery and divorce itll be a miracle if i get it back and finished my ex is now holding everything i own hostage sad but true wish me luck and when i resetup everything ill be thrashing yet again its great therapy too was actually maaking me happy again

Looks to be a very interesting build !

be Well

Gator

Love all the work you added it'll make you much happier after its complete knowing the hrs spent was worth it! Especially after all the great feedback your gonna get from us lol