[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Spex84

Spex84's Sketchpad

I like to draw cars sometimes, felt it was time to start a sketchpad here :) Here are a couple to start off:

Some time ago, I modeled some "tweel" airless tires in 3D and uploaded them to Shapeways. Then a couple days ago I saw a classifieds listing for a very decrepit suicide-door Lincoln. Roughly around the same time, I was watching some videos of Donk/Box/Bubble style cars. Then it hit me: how about combining all those things? And thus the post-apoc urban-blight Tweel Donk ratrod was born, haha.

elLincolnPlain_Nov142017_small-vi.jpg

And here's a spooky '34 from Halloween a couple years ago:
PestilenceCoupe1_Sm-vi.jpg

Edited by Spex84

Hmm...these images are getting squashed when I re-size the browser window. Tried to edit them to lock aspect ratio, but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas, folks?

Hmm...these images are getting squashed when I re-size the browser window. Tried to edit them to lock aspect ratio, but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas, folks?

It's squashed on my end too, but it's just because the photo is oversized. If you widen your browser window it fills out correctly.

The Lincoln's definitely cool, but I love stylized look of the hot rod.