Model Cars Magazine Forum

1973-74 ? Pontiac Grand Am in resin ?

• 4 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 12:23 AM, peteski said:

@DoctorLarry

Looking at Doctor Larry's profile, he is currently active on the forum, and posting messages in other sections of the forum.  I wonder why he doesn't respond here (and for over a year)?  Even if he no longer is selling those kits, it would be nice if he stated so here.  That way people wouldn't have false hopes.

Did you try sending him a private message?  Sometimes you can't expect someone to read through a whole thread to find someone that asks a question.  That's why it's always good to just PM the person.

• 10 months later...

Dr Larry, 

I have been reading the posts on your resin models, in my younger days I had a 1962 Bonneville and then a 1973 Grand Am. I thought it would be nice to build a model of each one. The Bonneville is no longer but I still have my Grand Am in the garage, in need of work, 50 yrs old this year. Do you still have the molds? I haven’t built a model in maybe 50 yrs, are the resin models different to build? Thanks, Ron

I sometimes check this thread but if people want to ask me about things, we have a private message board for those things and that way it shows up in my message box and I can respond. I can still do a Grand Prix. I am now doing interiors for Robert Burns' cars so I have not been doing bodies lately but I still have a good mold for a 74/5 Grand Am. My 73 mold is worn out and needs replacing so I have not done that yet since it is time consuming and the materials are expensive. I don't try to "get anyone's hopes up". I do the bodies for fun and because nobody else did them before Robert. It was always a hobby for me and not a formal business. I did casting on the side when I had time so sorry if folks felt otherwise. I did not want to indicate it was a primary business. Here is the 74/5GA:

74 ga 1.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 12/3/2017 at 9:44 PM, DoctorLarry said:

I can still do the Can Ams.  Right now I am almost done with the 73 Gran Sport prototype.  I am also working on a 76 Century Pace Car prototype as well as a 74 GTO. Thanks!

leebo59 I need DoctorLarry email

On 12/3/2017 at 9:44 PM, DoctorLarry said:

I can still do the Can Ams.  Right now I am almost done with the 73 Gran Sport prototype.  I am also working on a 76 Century Pace Car prototype as well as a 74 GTO. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 9:54 PM, leebo59 said:

Hello I would like buy one 77 Can Am, one 77 or 76 4 door Lamans and one 76 Grand Prix complete kits. Please let me the price is and I'll will pay you for them. Thanks Lee Carter 

Please either check out Too Many Projects on FB or email at robertburnsjr101 @ yahoo.com Thank you