[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
afx

'71 Cuda Late Model

Looks good it gives me some ideas for a future build.

Appreciate the comments and the interest gentlemen.

Cut the ends of the '74 bumpers just past the ugly overrides.

DSCN5002

I'm really liking this 'Cuda build!!!  Great save and there were some in short track racing.  I'm looking forward to following this build and here's a pic of Roger Dolan of Lisbon, Iowa who was a Winston Racing Series champ in his day.

image.jpeg

Edited by geewhiz
Left a word out.

Thanks Kerry & Steve.

Appreciate the picture Greg.  Looks like a  pretty large scoop on the hood.

After some discussion over on Randy Ayers we determined this build would be more correctly termed a "Late Model" than a "Modified" so I updated the thread title.

The block is the 426 from the Revell Cuda.  Still need to relocate the distributor to the rear and relocate the water outlet.  The 340 heads come from a Revellogram Dodge Challenger.  The air cleaner from a NASCAR Monte Carlo.

DSCN5031

I really like your engine buildup and the way the chassis is coming together.  It's going to be a cool late model when it's finished, JC!!!  Carry on!!!😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁