[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I picked up some of a Monogram 34 Ford from the early 60s yesterday,I have the cycle front fenders and bobbed rear fenders from this kit but really do not like the looks of them so I am going to hunt for fenders and a hood and make it full fendered.

100_7816.JPG

Despite all the criticism of this kit, I have always liked it. Do you want to get rid of those fenders?

Yep one of my favorites . Look at at the date on the box , those early kits had option parts not seen for many years .

Jeff .

I have two others that I bought built as coupes and one came with the convertible parts, so I bought the 90s chopped top kit and put the chassis on one and then put the convertible parts on the body and installed it on the original chassis.

Despite all the criticism of this kit, I have always liked it. Do you want to get rid of those fenders?

I will probably not use them so I could get rid of them,I am going to keep the interior cover since I do not have a top.