Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 dodge adventurer

Moparlover64

I thought that only the Valiant ( note : not called "Plymouth" until 1962 ) was unibody for 1960 ? 

The then-new A-Body line was also the first line to receive an aluminium cast transmission case : the A-904-G .

I believe that the remainder of the cars lines were full frame until 1962 with the introduction of the then-new B-Body ; the C-bodies were unitised ( used a subframe through the end ) ; and the 1964 Imperial ( D-Body ) was the last full framed Chrysler .

Edited by 1972coronet

My bad its actually a 1960 dodge dart phoenix found the real one on barrett jackson in pinterest pics i do have a desoto adventurer from johan to hence the mixup sorry for twisting them in my head and on here

Ok.

But the one pictured in your original post is still a '60 Desoto.

Do you have pics of the Dodge?

Steve

Youre probably right im the confused oneive got all but the imperial and theyre in various stages just dont have access to anything to look at right now have a pic of the phoenix 1to1 on pinterest doing all my posting on this tiny smarter than me phone dont even have my llaptop at present wifes holding everything hostage sorry for my confusion just so happy to be finally able to share some of my works especially here just got back in the groove when she flipped on me thanks for letting me know im mixed up though