[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
jackdog

Franklin Mint find

$5 find at a thrift store. Broken door handle and missing a chain on tailgate. Thought the mirror was gone but was in the cab. All fixable.😃

20171120_164128.jpg

20171120_182853.jpg

You stole it for only $5 as I have a number of Franklin & Danbury Mints. I wish that I had bought even more when they were in business. Oh well???

Good Find!   I found a Franklin or Danbury VW Beetle in the Goodwill store for $5 a while back.  

I need to find a different Goodwill store. All they have around here is old baby clothes and broken furniture from the '60s.

On 23/11/2017 at 4:20 PM, espo said:

I need to find a different Goodwill store. All they have around here is old baby clothes and broken furniture from the '60s.

Nothing wrong with 60s furniture. Even better if it's brown.

espo, if if is Stickley furniture it is collected by someone, check it on your phone or on line. you will be  amazed what it goes for!!!!!!!!!!!!