[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
martinfan5

ROWE Racing #99 BMW M6 Spa 24 Winner

Here we have the NuNu Models M6 kits, OOB using their P/E detail up set,  overall, its a ok kit, its on the lines of a Fujimi kit, could of been better for sure, the fitment of a lot parts is questionable, all the windows need trimming to fit, and good luck getting the windshield in place correctly, I gave up.   Now, in order to complete the kit 100% , you need to purchase the detail up set, which, I am not a fan of.

The decals in my experience did not react to the decal setting solution I have on hand( Micro's and Tamiya's)

I lost the P/E antenna and one of the exhaust tips, I heard it land , but the search party has not returned with good news yet.

I really at some point stopped caring and just started phoning in my work, this model is not a good indication of the level in which I can build, I am not proud of how it turned out if I am to be honest.

wVV2YS5.jpg
iW2haVj.jpg
g2t5iYs.jpg
Uy1vEFO.jpg

Great looking model car!

Even with your warnings, I still want one. :lol:

It's still a good looking model. How did you deal withe position indicator on the windshield?

Hi,

Man this looks clean!  Worthy of being in a BMW show room in plain site.

In fact I think it would be lucrative for all the A+ model builders to solicit this sort of business.