Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford C600 stakebed

My micro TAT was destroyed after moving into a different place so it's post has been removed.

So i had to look to see what I had and came across a couple of amt ford trucks made my choice and should have pics posted tomorrow of this new build.

So please bear with me until I can get the new pics up as I already have a direction of where this one is going.

Should be a cool build colors have already been chosen.

Edited by NothingAsFineAsaW9

so as promised here are some of the engine pics that I started working on last night

just need to figure out which color this engine needs to be thinking Ford Blue ?

A9awkMk.jpg

iMzN5Bq.jpg

0F2HhWb.jpg

hoping to get more updates soon as I'm trying to get this done before the end of the TAT challenge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, gatorincebu said:

Good luck with your move . It can be a very trying experience if you build models.

Be Well

Gator

Finding that out Gator thanks now if I can just find my mini strip bowl that has most my chrome I might be able to do a little work wishful thinking .

Again thanks.

Vince I moved back in the end of May 2017. Finally got the model stuff moved by the end of July ( had to remodel the garage to become the hobby room.) I am just now getting back into building things. And I am also still looking for things( tools etc )

The good thing is That I now have a dedicated hobby room. And it is getting to where I want it  slowly.

I hope you find the parts you are looking for.

be Well

Gator

• 4 weeks later...

Gator here ya go after a severe sinus infection that lasted 2 1/2 weeks starting to get back to normal whatever that means.

(Boy do I have the doctors fooled)

These pics show I was listening to Ray Stevens the streak as these parts are now Neked as Jeff foxworthy would say lol.

Hope to get more done on it soon.

Enjoy all 

20180127_171650.jpg

20180127_171712.jpg

• 1 year later...

This is not dead will be reviving this build soon will try to post pics soon also nothing has changed since last post,  still haven't found my camera yet,  did find most of my painting supplies. 

More to follow soon.