[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
935k3

Aston Martin Racing Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018

Aston Martin unveiled the new Vantage GTE racecar today. I like it. The rear diffuser looks better  than this years clam shell look.

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Edited by 935k3

That is "sick".  I do hope they race it in a version of the classic Aston Racing Green.  Yes, I am old school.

Looks totally awesome , now we need Tamiya to do the model like they just did with the Merc AMG GT3 .  Just got the Merc to do , am checking out some decal sheets .

Looks totally awesome , now we need Tamiya to do the model like they just did with the Merc AMG GT3 .  Just got the Merc to do , am checking out some decal sheets .

Reading my mind. Hopefully with the response Tamiya has received for this kit they will consider it. And since they already did a street NSX, how about an IMSA GT3 NSX too.