[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Ace-Garageguy

Here's hoping you have a big turkey day.

Gonna be a quiet one this year in our house- just the 4 of us, no extra family or friends as my wife is recovering from major surgery and we are laying low. Took the easy way out and got a pre-cooked turkey breast from Honeybaked Ham.

Hope everyone has a great holiday and for those forum members from another country, a great Thursday! :D

Hope everyone has a good turkey day, not a big fan of that bird personally,so prime rib, don't need that axe!! Happy thanksgiving everyone

Probably just 6 of us this year, but we still have the 24 pound bird!

My wife seems not to be able to get past the last few years when we had 13 or 14! :P

Steve

This one will be a little sad. First Thanksgiving ever since my daughter was born (30 years ago ) that we won't be together. She had the nerve to go on a honeymoon after getting married a couple weeks ago. Kids !  :D

Wishing everyone a great thankful Thanksgiving!

This will be a special one for us with the new granddaughter.  Unfortunately the baby cannot go out and be around the larger group of the whole family just yet.  She was premature needs to be protected from germs and such for a while.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... Let the turkey coma begin...

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving,!  I am very thankful for a great family and all my friends here in plastic!