Model Cars Magazine Forum

I LOVE THIS FORUM !!!

A lot of us know about other sites that have multiple problems, so I just want to say thanks to Gregg and his staff for keeping this site so user friendly. I hope others here will agree and give these guy's some KUDOS :lol: .

I also want to thank all you members for being so welcoming and friendly here. It makes it fun to share and participate :angry:.

Thanks Gregg

The Treehugger ( I just love our tree's)

Edited by Treehugger Dave

Guest Gramps-xrds

I have to agree w/ the others. I belong to 2 other sites (that I don't frequent much) because their a bit too hard to navigate and find things. This place is the best without a doubt. I have made some good friends here because of the friendly ppl here and feel at home. I hope others feel the same way and I'd like to thank Gregg for making it possible. :angry::lol::D

I have to agree Bill, I'm notvery good with any kind of computers In fact , I loathe them. however given the fact that I can't buy ribbons for my cast iron Remington any more Iguess I will do my best to pretend it's the 21st century, BUT I STILL THINK I'TS 1968! Ed Shaver

I agree, one, if not thee best, car model site around.

And they wonder why they loose participants, good posters, and excellent modelers hand over fist - too many clicks - mob rules attitude, overly heavy handed with policy, too involved in "how it should be and will not be" too many personal police, too many personal likes and dislikes - and far too many posts about completely OT subjects that only five people in the world remotely care about and eventually at least one gets their feelings hurt because someone doesn't agree or gets tired of a thread that gets very long in the tooth - and then it's the CLAN to the rescue to tell us how bad we are for stating an opinion and then all pat themselves on the back for being good Samaritans.

It's been refreshing not to see those kinds of on goings week after week. At the very least here people can agree to disagree once and awhile without a witch hunt and inquisition.

I also belong to one other site scale auto. After format change it sucks. I like this web site alot now. I have to give a huge shout out to gregg. I had troulbes with the forum 2 days ago(wouldnt let me log out) I pm him and he fixed it right away. Thanks and keep this great site running.

:D NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! YES!!! Treehugger, an all the rest of you guys,You can look ANYWHERE you want and you WON'T find a better, more relaxed an laid back atmosphere than you will here! THATS A FACT! Gregg lets us ALL have our day anytime we want it.He's cool with what goes down on HIS website as long as we don't get STOOPID!He's patient and easy goin with us, and WE ALL owe him his due Props!Where else can we talk all the B/S that we do, and NOT get banned?SA surely woudn't put up with us,And they're not that good anyway!(IMHO)Some of the other places I visited were like war zones.Really have been there,done that, sure don't need it on my relaxation time!We got it pretty good here, if I say so myself,and I do!Your not alone Dave, I LOVE IT HERE TOO And I say it all the time!!,Thanks so much Gregg for givin all of us our lil bit o heaven here on this screen!I LOVE THIS PLACE,NOW,PARTY ON!!!!! :angry::lol::D:D;)

:D NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! YES!!! Treehugger, an all the rest of you guys,You can look ANYWHERE you want and you WON'T find a better, more relaxed an laid back atmosphere than you will here! THATS A FACT! Gregg lets us ALL have our day anytime we want it.He's cool with what goes down on HIS website as long as we don't get STOOPID!He's patient and easy goin with us, and WE ALL owe him his due Props!Where else can we talk all the B/S that we do, and NOT get banned?SA surely woudn't put up with us,And they're not that good anyway!(IMHO)Some of the other places I visited were like war zones.Really have been there,done that, sure don't need it on my relaxation time!We got it pretty good here, if I say so myself,and I do!Your not alone Dave, I LOVE IT HERE TOO And I say it all the time!!,Thanks so much Gregg for givin all of us our lil bit o heaven here on this screen!I LOVE THIS PLACE,NOW,PARTY ON!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D;)

true that

this site is AWSOME i cant get enough of it

everyone here knows that this is a hobby and nothing more

if a deal for some reason dosnt get done right away no one gets anal like on the other sites

big ups to the boss man gregg

:D NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! YES!!! Treehugger, an all the rest of you guys,You can look ANYWHERE you want and you WON'T find a better, more relaxed an laid back atmosphere than you will here! THATS A FACT! Gregg lets us ALL have our day anytime we want it.He's cool with what goes down on HIS website as long as we don't get STOOPID!He's patient and easy goin with us, and WE ALL owe him his due Props!Where else can we talk all the B/S that we do, and NOT get banned?SA surely woudn't put up with us,And they're not that good anyway!(IMHO)Some of the other places I visited were like war zones.Really have been there,done that, sure don't need it on my relaxation time!We got it pretty good here, if I say so myself,and I do!Your not alone Dave, I LOVE IT HERE TOO And I say it all the time!!,Thanks so much Gregg for givin all of us our lil bit o heaven here on this screen!I LOVE THIS PLACE,NOW,PARTY ON!!!!! :D:D;):D;)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHAH :lol::lol::lol: