[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
vintagedragcrazy

German skoda almost done!

just about finished just a little weathering to do and put it on the shelf! Really nice kit made by tokom hope you like it as much as I enjoyed building it!

vince

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just the thing for nipping down to the shops in...

Bit different from my Skoda Yeti though!

steve

Edited by Earl Marischal

That is cool looking. I wonder how it's do on the Salt Flats, maybe with Allison in it

That's the Takom 1/35 scale Skoda PA-II "Turtle."  Pretty obvious where they got the name!  Only 12 were built in the 1920s by the Czech company Skoda.   The police dept. in Vienna, Austria bought 2 and used them to put down coup attempts by both the Communists and Nazis, just a few months apart.  The Turtle had dual drivers and 4 wheel drive, but were not very good off-road.  That's why the Czech Army didn't order any more.

Here's one I built a few months ago that is in a thread, somewhere in here:

z1.JPG

Pretty cool mike it was a nice kit to build seemed like everything fit nice on it it went with the panzer gray look but like the camo you did on yours!

vince

Edited by vintagedragcrazy

On 11/23/2017 at 4:56 PM, vintagedragcrazy said:

just about finished just a little weathering to do and put it on the shelf! Really nice kit made by tokom hope you like it as much as I enjoyed building it!

vince

image.jpeg

I love this kit! So much potential.