Model Cars Magazine Forum

Canadian resin casters or company's?

I am building his VW engine now. It’s pretty good overall. Not as crisp as plastic or Hobby Design resin stuff, but good. 

I have his 528 Mopar and it’s better. His seats are great. 

B09822F0-9D02-4160-9E59-761F27FDD8D1.jpeg

ok good to know. I'm mainly interested in the hellcat engine as I have lots of ideas that I could use that motor for.

only down side is it sound like it takes a lot of time to get it cast and shipped. 

ok good to know. I'm mainly interested in the hellcat engine as I have lots of ideas that I could use that motor for.

only down side is it sound like it takes a lot of time to get it cast and shipped. 

I’m in the US and it took a good 8-9 weeks to arrive at my door. You could probably trim some time off for Canadian orders. 

On November 25, 2017 at 10:24 PM, John Pol said:

He does ask american funds whitch I would not understand but anyways just thought I let you know that

Ok thanks for leting me know.

He probably dose it becuse he said on the website that about 75% of his customers are in the USA.  

I find his stuff top notch. He's alwasy more that reasonable when it comes to shipping charges, at least for me anyway. I'm pretty sure he'd work with other Canadians for shipping too.

I personally have never had any delays in terms of ordering and receiving product, but that's not to say there would never be delays. After all, he is a one man show, and does have to manufacture product. Pretty sure his site makes mention of low quantities on certain items too.

And if I recall, he has partnered with a guy in the US to try and assist with US shipping.

So far, I've ordered up a couple of VW engines, a couple of sets of wheels/tires, seats, and a bunch of stuff for the 442 Olds. Will continue to buy from him for sure!

Jeremy's resin is by far some of the best resin I've ever worked with. His service is second to none.

I had the pleasure of talking with him a few weeks ago about the Challenger Hell Cat kit and was very impressed by his interest in the hobby and the products he offers and some upcoming kits he will be offering.

Speaking of the Hell Cat, if you're MOPAR fan such as myself, spend a little of your lunch like I did and get one.  You won't be disappointed!

The shipping to the US is kept low by bulk shipping and will take a little longer but the wait is well worth it.

Thanks everyone for the help and I am going to order some stuff soon. 

1 hour ago, VERNON said:

Speaking of the Hell Cat, if you're MOPAR fan such as myself, spend a little of your lunch like I did and get one.  You won't be disappointed!

I am a Mopar freak and the hellcat engine is #1 on my list as I have about 3 projects I could use it in along with the 528 HEMI.