Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greetings

Imaeechew

Hello!

Where to start...I am 39 and an Idaho native, born and raised in the Boise area. I like just about all things car/truck related, I have always been into the custom side of it all...Custom rods, mini trucks and imports(sort of) Most of the models I have built have all revolved around that niche of the automotive community. I didn't get into building models until I was out of high school and I immediately started customizing them, I don't think I have ever built one stock. I have built and customized about a dozen but most of them were given away years ago when I stopped building models and they just started collecting dust.

After an almost 15 year break I got back into model building when I found 3 kits I have always wanted during a trip to Hobby Lobby with my wife. So I dug out my tools, set up my work area and found the love of building again.

I will do my best to take pictures and share what I am working on. Thank you for reading and have a great day

On 12/7/2017 at 4:00 AM, DumpyDan said:

Welcome Chan, sound like you have been doing some interesting builds, I hope you have old pic's of you old builds would love to see them.  So glad you have found your way back, happy model building.

I wish I did, at the time I was building them digital camera's were still fairly new and expensive and every pic I took with a normal camera always came out fuzzy :( A few are still floating around some friend's house, I will have to see about getting some pictures. I do have some pics of what I am currently working on and I am planning on getting a thread started as soon as I can commit some time to organizing it all.