Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello Blusy- Jack Alexander

Being that you won’t answer pm’s as you say you’re not getting them then post on here as you should be able to see this!!!!

attempted to contact you four times now asking for the whereabouts of the bull dozer kit! I’ve done the “right” thing by upholding MY end of the deal and the messages that I’ve sent to you are either left as in you closed them out on your end or they show as read but you don’t try to answer the questions!!!! You’re starting to upset quite a few people on this forum and I’m getting towards the boiling point!! So it’s in your court now!!! If you answer this and the kit is sent out and received I will come on Forum and publicly apologize to you and admit that I was wrong!!! If you don’t answer and kit isn’t received then I’ll see you as you are!!!!! I think you know what I mean!!!!!!

to the mods of this site, I’m sorry if this is out of line and if it means kicking me off the forum then so be it!!!!!!! Just tired of getting kicked everytime I hit the ground!!!!!

it must be nice of a newby  to take advantage of a good friend of mine Dr Kerry and if you have the kit you offered up for trade and be a man and hold up your end of the deal.  If this offends the mods on the site and if it means kicking me off so be it but I will not stand by at let this new member to screw over a  great  friend 

There's no shortage of chickenexhaust in the world.

Too bad there's a steaming pile of it here too.

But gutless little thieves who think it's funny to rip people off almost always get exactly what's coming to them eventually.

It might be possible to make out OK for a while screwing trusting folks on the internet, but one of these days, you'll mess with the wrong guy.

And it's not IF it will happen...just WHEN.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

52 minutes ago, DrKerry said:

Again the fourth attempt he reads it and no answer!!! 

A one-sided conversation is never ideal, but it's better than none at all. Having been through this a few times and trying to mediate when I was a mod here, I can state with a high degree of confidence continuing to provoke someone, either publicly or privately (or both -_-), who is not responding to, but is reading, your messages, does not help. I can't ever recall a scammer here reading messages after they've been accused of such activity. They almost always disappear and never log in again. 

There's nothing better you can do at this point but wait and hope the trader follows through on the deal.

I can only hope but not looking to promising!! We made the deal back around November 6th or so and I haven’t seen anything yet and he won’t return pm’s!!! 

I think I’m done trading with people!!!!!! Another member now is miffed because I had to wait til Saturday to send his kits... One day makes a difference I guess!!! Tired of being kicked in the teeth everytime I turn around!!! Debating wether to even stay on the forum!!!! Later!!!!

11 hours ago, slusher said:

Kerry, don't let a someone rip you of again by having you miss out on the forum and take trusting from you. He or they would not worry or lose sleep over it. I and many would miss you. Your respected here and well liked.

I agree 100 %. Don't let the few poison your view of life. It is an unfortunately reality that there are thieves in this world. From the days of the caveman there was someone figuring out how to get something without having to work for it.

You can live in a world of no trust or compassion but the question is are you willing to give up so much to do so.

7 hours ago, vintagedragcrazy said:

Hey kerry don't let a jack a$$ run you off buddy it's not worth it more people here like you more than him!

vince

Yeah Dr k,   don't let  one or two tool bags ruin all the fun for you,  thankfully the good people far out weigh the bad.