Model Cars Magazine Forum

Baby Girl is growin' up

Badluck 13

Baby Girl has finally turned 16 in September and got her drivers license in October......and I just wanted to share these couple lil' shots from last month ..... Happiness is when you look in da' rear view mirror and see your Baby Girl's Super Duty come up behind ya and then follow you to go out to eat and park side by side :) Life's good.....and oh yeah Dad here is gonna be a car owner kinda sorta because Baby Girl will be running my Mustang at the local drag strip next year...."Race It,Break It,Fix It,Repeat"

Resized_20171104_181702.jpeg

Resized_20171104_155233.jpeg

Resized_20171104_155216.jpeg

Edited by Badluck 13

10 hours ago, cobraman said:

As one who's daughter just got married a few weeks ago I can vouch for the "bundle" a wedding costs. Yikes !

Two daughters here.  Paid cash for two college educations,  paid for one wedding.. one to go!  

Daughter one isn't a car person. She wanted a big white sedan so she bought a Ford Fusion.  Daughter two is a car person... Celica GT Convertible,   Fiat 500 Convertible! 

The good thing Baby Girl isn't getting married anytime soon!!!!!! and as far as her Super Duty goes,she has wanted a Powerstroke Super Duty ever since she was 8 years old and being I work for a Ford dealer I was able to get "Dustie" at the right price and we done tons - o - tons of work in her Six - OH - No......but it has paid off and she has been taking "Auto Tech" in high school and she plans to further her education in diesels.....