[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
WolfmanJedd

Tired White Freightliner

This is my version of the ATM White Freightliner. I wanted to make a very tired and weathered truck and liked the look of the dual drive day cab. I used the salt method with a base of brown under the green and then added some more weathering with acrylics.  The cab was very fiddly to put together, but other than that, I found it went together well. I shortened the stacks a bit and add some air hoses. I'm pretty happy with it and felt I didn't rush it with my second model kit since I was a teenager (I always got frustrated with models when I was young). Thanks for looking!

DSC_0648.JPG

DSC_0644.JPG

DSC_0638.JPG

DSC_0664.JPG

DSC_0671.JPG

Nice work . You have achieved the look you said you wanted. i like it .

Be Well

Gator

"Tired" is right....:) This baby needs some TLC.....It's been worked long and hard......Driven everywhere, it would seem......Excellent work.....Great weathering job.....Looks awesome.....

17 hours ago, disabled modeler said:

A rusted up logging trailer would be very fitting for this old girl....nice weathering.

I like the sound of that! I was looking at getting one of those tri-axle dump trailers and making it a metal recycling truck or something.

Thanks to you both!

On 12/12/2017 at 11:11 PM, WolfmanJedd said:

I like the sound of that! I was looking at getting one of those tri-axle dump trailers and making it a metal recycling truck or something.

Thanks to you both!

I like both ideas for the trailers...been wanting to build a few scrap yard pieces myself.