Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17 ....."OUTSIDE" Finished pictures posted 2/7/18

John Teresi

Hello.......I got the engine just about complete .....I still need to add a few details to it......I used "Pro Tech" rubber fuel line, nut and bold ends ,Breathers and spark plug wires.......I used RB Motion spark plug wire boots......I painted the Chassis and engine and engine cradlle  with Scalefinishes Gold.......and used Tamiya Tan for the interior floor .......I used Speed City Resin velocity stacks.......I will work on the wheels tomorrow.....thanks for looking

2004-01-01%2000.01.25_zpskbrkwwrb.jpg

2004-01-01%2000.02.50_zpswhkm7t7i.jpg

2004-01-01%2000.02.38_zps2pv7zrvv.jpg

2004-01-01%2000.02.27_zpsu4wmtloa.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......thank you Chris for the kind comment.......I really do appreciate it:)........I got the wheels finished......I used Cheater Slicks and  painted the wheels Alclad then used Scalefinishes Gold for the middle of the wheels.......and added some "Pro Tech" valve stems and nut and bolt ends........I modified some brake calipers for the wheels......I made  a  oil gauge and a Denso Gear reduction starter and added "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends ......I made a Gas,Clutch and Brake pedal set up and added "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends.......thanks for looking

DSCF0218_zpsbbaumdqv.jpgDSCF0220_zpskie6vg6q.jpg

DSCF0219_zpsnudaksst.jpg

DSCF0224_zpsoh1xxsaz.jpg

DSCF0223_zps3mjt3z4z.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Wow that is some incredible work as always from your bench! The engine detailing looks flawless, it looks like you could fire it up any moment. Where are those Cheater Slicks from? I'd need similar for a few projects too.

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do apprecieate them:)........I got the body painted.......and once again I used "Scale Finishes" custom mixed paint : F6331  SATIN BEIGE  and  G7809 GOLD........Jameston with "Scale Finishes " paints are the best !!!!!!..........I  also adde some chrome foil.......and clear coated the body with RM Clear........thanks for looking

DSCF0226_zpsmvytzquh.jpg

DSCF0230_zpsrj5i87h6.jpg

DSCF0228_zpsegmteotq.jpg

DSCF0227_zpsmcjctrm1.jpg

DSCF0225_zpsjarjpkk5.jpg