[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
John Teresi

"Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17

John... That paint work turned out awesome!! man does it look Nice. This is going to be Killer when it's all together and finished. Keep up the Awesome Job

Hello...........Bob,Anton, Chris........thanks guys for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:)........I made a fuel tank, battery cover, and tool box cover and painted them Scale Finishes G7809 GOLD without  a clear coat to get a flat finish.........and used "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends.........I modified the seats so that they are functional......I painted them Tamiya  Buff and "Folk Art" Acrylic Charcoal Gray and added some "Scale Motorsport"  Plaid Upholstery Decals........I attached the custom made "Berlin Hemi" decals that GWS Decals made for the valve covers........I made the dash and added Slixx decals ......I also Modified the headlights and got them attached......thanks for looking

DSCF0233_zpstgsbrcyl.jpg

DSCF0240_zpssnjiw1tp.jpg

DSCF0239_zpset8wnbfs.jpg

DSCF0238_zpsx0lxesxz.jpg

DSCF0237_zpsqmft1u3t.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Dang John...that looks so good. Man she is coming together nicely. Gorgeous work. Those seats look killer.

This is pure visual jewelry John. She is really beautifully built and now my favorite part - assembly.  You must be so jazzed 'cause I know I am.

Fantastic work as always! The body looks so good in paint and your detailing is just mind blowing. That hood....I mean trunk latch is something I haven't seen done before, great detail!