Model Cars Magazine Forum

MFH Ford GT GTE

Gt fan

I posted this in the Big Boys section ,but wanted to share here as well. I just working on the massive Ford GT kit in 12th . The kit is very well done and the rear fenders are separate units too make the painting of the body easier. Very well done on there part. This is a curbside kit with little engine detail. The interior is well done which I will be adding too. Wires a few more boxes and of corse carbon. Just received 8 sheets from Scale Motorsports today in 20th scale. The 12th looks to big. Chassis is two parts that screw together with four screws. The body has the stripe scribed in to make masking easier and straight.  Paint will be gravity in the correct colors. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, Gt fan said:

Try onlyracecars.com. Send Tom an email. That's were I got mine. Best price around.

It's tnthobbies.com for anyone who's actually looking for the website, and most of what he does now as far as keeping things up to date is on FB.  I'd personally rather not deal with Tom, as I e-mailed him an order when he did one of his sales in the past and he never responded and when I checked back the items were sold out and he was kinda snotty about it.  MFH's direct price is actually $9 cheaper, but doesn't include shipping.  If I get one, I'm probably going to go hunt down one of the CGM conversion limited edition kits that makes it into a Super GT car, as I really don't have any particular love for Le Mans.  Neat race, but I don't build out those liveries.