Model Cars Magazine Forum

Phil Beckers 32 three window , 1 - 10 Finished

jeff f

Even before the Green coupe was finished I knew the the Dave Lane built 32 was just as cool . I already had this slightly chopped body that I never completed . There's an old story . If got grabber orange , Tamiya dark yellow and their camel yellow for some color choices . Also ordered all the Pegasus wire wheels that Modelroundup had .

Remember build for yourself , Jeff .

IMG_3008.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

Edited by jeff f

• 2 weeks later...

After getting distracted on that green 5 window I spent some time on color and rolling stock . On the front are old MPC drag race littles . The wires are from Monogram 1/24 T bucket . Out back are no name 32 kit tires , bored out a little to 20 " . Wheels are 1/24 Monogram 30 modal A and aluminum rims . I made some more two bar spinners just like the other dark green 3 window that was just finished . The rest should be pretty straight forward . The color is Tamiya camel yellow over Testors grabber orange . 

Thanks for looking in , Jeff .

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

Thank you Tom , Marty and Joao . I hope you have checked out the real 32 on Google , it is stunning . I hope to finish painting the rest today , One Shot Root Beer . I think I'll change out the fronts on the SEMA 32 to this smaller "18" wheel . Again thanks for your support and time .

Jeff .