[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
charlie

I enjoy looking at everybody builds and /WIP

I'm not able to do any modeling at all. I had shoulder surgery last month. I really screw it  up major league big time. It might be march before I can go back to work. So I enjoy relaxing  looking everybody builds. so building away so I can enjoy. 

Charlie I do too I like seeing what everyone builds and comes up with...some real talent here.  Hope you get better soon so you can return to building.

37 minutes ago, disabled modeler said:

Charlie I do too I like seeing what everyone builds and comes up with...some real talent here.  Hope you get better soon so you can return to building.

We are with ya

Glad your on the mend and can get back building soon.......

On 12/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, charlie said:

I'm not able to do any modeling at all. I had shoulder surgery last month. I really screw it  up major league big time. It might be march before I can go back to work. So I enjoy relaxing  looking everybody builds. so building away so I can enjoy. 

I know what you are going through, I tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder in April and had surgery on it in the end of August. After almost 6 weeks in a sling and ongoing physical therapy since October, everything is slowly getting a little back to normal but I may be off work until spring comes too. It will take time, but you'll be back to the bench soon and just take it easy, because even though you will feel like it's taking forever to do even simple things you'll start seeing the slow improvements also.