Model Cars Magazine Forum

Randy Ayers Nascar board

The Junkman

10 hours ago, DR JAY said:

My re-registration went OK but my disapointment at the entire history being lost is, at this time, immeasurable. 

Yes, without the archived reference of builds by Winnet, Henrik, and others and the photos by Bernie 427 there is really no reason to go there anymore. If you want to post your builds and talk nascar just do it here and at other sites.

Well they finally sent me a new password to log in but of course it didn't work. I tried to reregister with a new user name and password but it said my e-mail address was already being used.  Of course its being used. By me. I have another e-mail address somewhere but I'm not sure how to locate it so I guess I really am done with that site.

Try this......

Dump your cookies, restart your PC. When up....go to log on page enter ID and request new password.  In the e-mail  copy the temp password and then click link in e-mail to reset. You should get message 'password reset' then log in. good luck.

21 minutes ago, Dave Van said:

Try this......

Dump your cookies, restart your PC. When up....go to log on page enter ID and request new password.  In the e-mail  copy the temp password and then click link in e-mail to reset. You should get message 'password reset' then log in. good luck.

Did this work for you?