Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Justin the Epic

Hello! I am Justin. At school my nickname is "Dodge". I have that nickname because I wear a Dodge ram belt buckle, and I love Dodge cars (as well as many other types of cars). My YouTube name is ":Justin the Epic". On my channel you will find that every video involves cars. I upload a variety of car-related videos, including racing Xbox gameplays, 1:25 scale model car builds, radio-controlled car builds/driving footage, and lastly, camera footage from car shows I attend. 

My reason for registering at this forum is I love building scale model cars, and I also seek advice and ideas for building them. I am not very creative when it comes to customizing my model cars, (fender flares, front/rear bumpers, etc.). So hopefully I can get some help here with that. I started the hobby a long time ago, but never really built good model cars until around 2 years ago. Before then, my cars had sloppy glue on the windows, horrible paint jobs, etc. But now, I have come quite a long way with my building of skill. My profile picture is my best car yet, a red 1968 Dodge Charger.

Anyway, I look forward to engaging in thread conversations on here! I must say, this website is very well constructed. 
-JTE

P1080367.JPG

P1080370.JPG

P1080366.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Welcome to the forums Justin. Trust me when I tell you that someone in these forums will have the answer to any questions you have. All you have to do is ask.

There are also plenty if ridiculously skilled builders to keep all of us humble, so take a few hours to look through the in progress and completed builds. There's always room for improvement, so if you're willing to learn and put in the work, the sky's the limit.

1 hour ago, Casey said:

There are also plenty if ridiculously skilled builders to keep all of us humble, so take a few hours to look through the in progress and completed builds. There's always room for improvement, so if you're willing to learn and put in the work, the sky's the limit.

Well said Casey.